Thanks to its extensive collections and all the projects undertaken in accordance with the Sustainable and Responsible Museum ethos, the Museum of Rouen now receives international recognition in numerous areas:
- The restoration of Māori heads to New Zealand
- The legal status of human remains
- The analysis and detection of chemical preservatives
- The link between the Museum’s ethnographic collections and indigenous peoples
- The COP21 on the theme of “Indigenous Peoples and Climate Change”
We welcome scientists from all around the world to conduct work on different collections centred around the themes of biodiversity, classification or even climate change.
The Museum’s team members are regularly invited to speak at national and international conferences.